India's Largest & Most Loved Convention on 4G LTE Networks - Running Successfully Into Its 5th Year!
While 3G gradually expands its wings in India, the LTE is seeing a rapid growth over the past one year and is likely to impact the Indian telecom market significantly. According to a recent report by the industry LTE connections across the world is forecast to pass one billion by 2017 of which the Asian market will account for over 47% of all 4G connections - driven mainly by India and China.
LTE is expected to herald a new age of productivity for remote business users. Greater capacity, lower cost of deployment, support for high mobility, spectrum flexibility and superior quality of services are some of the factors that make LTE ideal for high-speed, high-quality mobile broadband services. LTE will also boost the demand for data intensive services like mobile TV and mobile videoconferencing. This, in turn, is expected to increase telecom operators' revenues, while enriching the overall end-user experience.
"With increasing adoption of smartphones and high demand for data intensive applications, the mobile operators today are burdened with immediate need to upgrade their network infrastructure to be able to offer high-speed data services to the consumers. The mobile operators are planning to move to 4G technologies to accommodate the surge in data traffic.
Celebrating its 5th Anniversary in 2015 - LTE Summit 2015 is back in Mumbai on 10th April 2015 at The Lalit. Returning with a new conference programme including, great representation from the whole ecosystem, more operators case studies and more influential LTE experts than ever before.
In 2015, LTE Summit Mumbai will look closely at the maximization & monetization aspects of LTE in India and how the network can bring increasing sources of revenue to the operators. The summit will examine the new services that operators are providing for their subscribers and the infrastructure that is needed to make these services possible.
In collaboration with our partner 3GPP, The summit will offer you unparalleled networking opportunities, in-depth focus sessions, interviews and a considerable exhibition floor bringing together world leading experts under one roof to support this technology.
5th LTE Summit 2015 will offer the best platform in India for entire LTE ecosystem to come together to network & gain knowledge on:
- To KNOW about the current situation of 4G LTE in India & how carefully operators can upgrade their network in order to continue a profitable business growth
- KEY strategies for Maximizing & Monetizing 4G LTE in India
- STATUS of current overview of backhaul market for 4G LTE in India.
- EXAMINE the key challenges for Operators to expand their LTE rollouts
- LEVERAGE the innovative applications for the end users for the successful adoption of Mobile Broadband on 4G LTE networks in Indian telecom ecosystem
- UNDERSTAND the current status & trials of Vo-LTE by operator on 4G networks
- HOW the current 2G/3G operators are going to migrate to LTE
- Network with industry colleagues to benefit from customer insights for devising right business models for today and for the future